Annual Survey -> Enter Annual Survey
When you sign into LMI Survey of Hours and enter an 1 year or 2 week survey the most recent survey is automatically selected and loaded for you. This survey will be displayed just under the main menu.
The annual survey is broken down into sections where you can enter the information for each department.
- To enter data for a section click the text link for a given section.
- One the section page enter the data for each question.
- Click the first field on the page to begin entering data.
- Use TAB to move between fields.
- Select the drop down answers when given.
- The checkbox type questions are YES when checked.
- Items denoted with a red asterisk are required before SAVE can be clicked.
- Press the CANCEL button to discard changes and return to the main department page.
- To save your data click the SAVE button at the bottom of the form.
You may enter all or part of the data for each section. Editing is allowed as long as the survey remains open. Once the survey is closed the SAVE button will be disabled and greyed out.
Help descriptions are listed on the far right of each question. Hover your mouse of the Blue Question icon to see additional instructions or explanations for each question.
When you are complete with the survey click the Survey is Complete button at the bottom of the main department page.